Steel for knives 65×13
|Grade||analogue||W. Nr.||Aisi Uns||En||Order|
|65X13||Buy from stock, view availability|
Where to buy 65Cr13 knife steel in bulk or in installments? Supplier "Auremo" offers to buy steel for knives 65X13 today on favorable terms. A large selection of semi-finished products in stock. Conformity to GOST and international quality standards. Always in stock steel for knives 65X13, the price - optimal from the supplier. Wholesale customers the price - favorable.
Stainless chromium steel 65X13 is made in accordance with the requirements
Percentage composition 65X13 (GOST 5632-72)
This steel grade is a martensitic alloy. It is melted in open hearth and induction furnaces as well as in vacuum induction furnaces with subsequent vacuum-arc remelting. After quenching, the rolled steel is hardened through the martensitic transformation. The structure of grained pearlite is given to the steel by annealing, upon completion of hardening the steel hardness is 197-207 NV-1. Increasing the quenching temperature increases the proportion of residual austenite. The optimum hardness is achieved at a hardening temperature of 1050 °C. Hot deformation is carried out in the temperature range 1100 - 900 °C. Billets are rolled and long products are drawn. Cracking is possible during rapid cooling. The hardening temperature is 1045 °C and the tempering temperature is 200 °C.
Physical properties (at 20°C)
- Thermal conductivity 0.147 - 10² W/(m - K)
- Specific gravity 7.67 g/cm3
- Modulus of elasticity 18-10-4 N/mm2
- Electrical resistivity 0.68 Ohmxmm2/m
- Specific heat capacity is 0.504 - 103, J/(kg - K);
- Magnetic permeability 1.255 micro Tesla/m
- up to 0.005 mm/year in wet ammonia and hydrogen sulfide atmospheres
- in a solution containing hydrogen sulfide (saturation of 2.5 g/l), less than 0.0135 mm/year
- in an aqueous solution of ammonia (t° 20 °C) to 0.006 mm/year; and at t° 90 °C to about 0.097 mm/year;
- in a mixture of aliphatic hydrocarbons (t° 20-90 °C) up to 0.003 mm/year;
This alloy is in demand in the medical and food industry (scalpels, kitchen knives, razor blades, saws, detachable blades
Company "Auremo" sells knife steel at an affordable price from the manufacturer. We fulfill individual orders for delivery of rolled steel of non-standard parameters. On our site you will find the necessary information. Our consultants are always ready to answer current questions. Buy steel for knives 65X13 today. The price depends on the size of the order and the additional terms of delivery. Order today. Implementation of orders - in the shortest possible time. Substantial discounts for wholesale customers. We offer the best quality-price ratio.