|Grade||analogue||W. Nr.||Aisi Uns||En||Order|
|B16||Buy from stock, view availability|
Technical Characteristics B16
Babbitt is an antifriction bearing alloy of antimony with tin and copper, or antimony with lead, copper and tin, or an alloy based on aluminum and zinc. The anti-friction property is given by their heterogeneous structure - solid particles which serve as bearing supports encased in a soft base of lead or tin. This will give the bearings a uniform fit and run-in to the shafts, low friction and wear resistance. Production - ingots. Marks: B-88, B-16, BN, B-83.
Advantages of alloy B16
- This is a special fusible bearing alloy;
- solid inclusions - optimize the antifriction properties;
- Low melting point (240 to 320°C);
- higher ductility at 100°C;
- rotation speed - 60 m/sec;
- loads: 150 kgf/cm2 (static), 500 kgf/cm2*sec (dynamic)
- friction coefficient - 0,25 (without lubrication), 0,006 (with lubrication);
- pouring thickness - more than 0,99 mm.
- operating temperatures - 110 °C.
- high brittleness (at room temperature);
- cracking and spalling (at shocks and vibrations).
Production (GOST 1209-90)
- ingots (from the primary material);
- High antimony content (15-17%).
- Motor axle bearings of electric locomotives, diesel locomotives, steam locomotives
- crosshead, frame and whorl bearings
- Rolling mill bearings, ball and tube mill bearings, crusher bearings;
- Pouring of bearing support of steam turbine, hydraulic turbine, ship and stationary steam engine, compressor, elevator, electric motor and generator.
|≤0.1||≤0,3||≤0.01||63.34 - 68.5||1,5 - 2||15 - 17||≤0.15||15 - 17||≤0.1|
Supplier "Auremo" offers to buy babbit B16 in bulk or in installments. Large selection in stock. Conformity with GOST and international quality standards. Always in stock tin, lead, lead-calcium babbit, the price - the best from the supplier. Buy babbit 88 today. Wholesale customers preferential price.
Buy a bargain price.
Supplier "Auremo" offers babbitt B16 on the best terms.
- In stock a wide range and a large selection of products;
- ordering and purchase through representative offices;
- Ordering and purchasing via the web-site;
- guaranteed quality;
- Full compliance with technological norms of production;
- minimum manufacturing time;
- the price depends on the order volume and additional terms of delivery;
- flexible system of discounts for bulk orders.