|Grade||analogue||W. Nr.||Aisi Uns||En||Order|
|Б83||Buy from stock, view availability|
Babbit — an antifriction bearing fusible alloy of antimony with tin and copper, or of antimony, lead, copper and tin, or an alloy based on aluminum and zinc. Antifriction property of the babbit gives structure heterogenous — solid particles which serve as supports for bearings, enclosed in a soft core of lead or tin. This will give a uniform fit and pererabatyvaemogo bearings to shafts, small friction and wear resistance. Manufacturer — pig. Brand: B-88, B-16, bn, B-83.
- the most popular of the antifriction alloy;
- higher than lead alloy, abrasion resistance;
- cheaper babbit B88;
- the coefficients of friction of 0.28 lubricant (no lubricant) 0,005 (with lubrication);
- load: 400 kgf/cm2 (static), 1000 kgf/cm2*sec (dynamic), 100 kgf/cm2*sec (drums);
- speeds the maximum is 60 km/h;
- heating of 110 °C (above zero);
- fills thickness ≥1 mm.
- low strength (a shock load);
- use in bearings subject to vibration and filled with a thin layer is unacceptable.
The percentage composition of the material
|≤0.1||≤0,05||≤0.05||≤0,35||5,5 -6,5||10 -12||≤0.004||80,941 — 84,5||≤0.05|
- fill bearing and friction parts;
- turbine, crosshead, and crank ramowej bearing slow speed diesel;
- the thrust bearing of the propeller shaft, turbocharger, turbo, agalega engineering equipment;
- bearing marine and stationary steam engine (power greater than 500 kW);
- at high speeds and dynamic loads;
- eccentric cone crusher;
- bearing high-speed gear crate.
Supplier «Auremo» offers to buy the babbit 83 wholesale or in installments. Large selection in stock. Compliance with GOST and international quality standards. Always in the presence of tin, lead, lead-calcium babbits, the price is optimal from the supplier. Buy babbit 83 today. The wholesale customers are price — reduced.
To buy, best price
Supplier «Auremo» offers to buy the babbit 83 on the most favorable terms.
- Stock a wide range and large selection of products;
- order and purchase through the offices;
- ordering and buying through the Internet site;
- guaranteed quality;
- full compliance with technological standards of production;
- minimum production time;
- the price depends on order volume and additional conditions of supply;
- a flexible system of discounts for wholesale orders.