|Grade||analogue||W. Nr.||Aisi Uns||En||Order|
|B88||Buy from stock, view availability|
Advantages of tin babbitts
Tin" babbitts have the highest antifriction, running-in, corrosion resistance and thermal conductivity compared to similar alloys. These alloys contain in their soft bases a hard inclusion with the following parameter
- HB 13-32;
- 380-420°C pour;
- increased ductility at 100°C (NV 9 to 24);
- pouring thicknesses from 1 mm.
Disadvantages of B88
- This is the most complex and expensive babbitt alloy.
|Б83||≤0.05||≤0,05||≤0.005||to 0.1||2.5 to 3.5||7.3 to 7.8||≤0.005||86.99 to 89.25||≤0.05|
- production in the form of ingots according to GOST 1320-74;
- composition of Sn is given averagely.
Application of babbitt B88
- Use in castings of bearings and rubbing parts;
- Working at high speed, high dynamic load of calm and shock types;
- 380-420°C casting
- turbine bearings, crosshead, frame and crankcase bearings of high speed diesel engines
- propeller shaft support bearings
- turbochargers, turbo pumps, 500hp compressors;
- ship and stationary steam engine bearings ≥ 500 kw;
- bearing of heavy engineering units at t up to 70 °C, P up to 20.000 kPa, ω up to 50 m/s;
- eccentric cone crusher large crushers;
- the bearing of a high-speed gear crusher.
Supplier "Auremo" offers to buy babbitt 88 in bulk or in installments. Large selection in stock. Conformity to GOST and international quality standards. Always in stock tin, lead, lead-calcium babbit, the price - the best from the supplier. Buy babbit 88 today. Wholesale customers preferential price.
Buy a bargain price.
Supplier "Auremo" offers babbitt 88 on the best terms.
- In stock a wide range and a large selection of products;
- ordering and purchase through representative offices;
- Ordering and purchasing via the web-site;
- guaranteed quality;
- Full compliance with technological norms of production;
- minimum manufacturing time;
- the price depends on the order volume and additional terms of delivery;
- flexible system of discounts for bulk orders.